Licensed Baby :)

not everyone knows what ive been through for the past months. only my family, closest friends and PAULINIAN friends. i was ready to give up everything for my lola's life. yes, for me it was a matter of life and death. because it really is. and i completely let go of the future, and i stayed beside my lola when i am supposed to be reviewing for my board exams.

it was really depressing. i already lost hope. i didnt even want to think of passing. i was in a complete struggle. i didnt even think i am ready to take the NLE because in all aspects of my life - emotionally, spiritually, physically, intellectually - i am NOT me. i am not healthy. there were moments that i want to go to the dorm to join my classmates but it breaks my heart everytime i think about my Lola in her recovery. she needs me most. and she was there for me as in everytime, all 20 years of my life. this is the time when a granddaughter is supposed to take care of her lola, and i am sticking to her side, whatever the consequences are.

but GOD is sooo sooo good. He's the greatest! He has planned something for me. And in the blueprint of my life, He really was an architect! an awesome one!
this is super unexpected. suppper.

i didnt read any book. i still dont know the normal values for different lab results. it was just like any given day in college, like i was just taking a quiz or something. but God made a way! He worked! I believe during the test He was really there for me! everything is so surreal.


w
ith what happened in my life, I attest that there really is God.
i am not a VERY prayerful person.
i dont hear mass every Sunday. im always late for it most of the time.
i didnt go to st.jude nor to baclaran church because i have no fare money.
i am- as in i really am not in the right state of mind and body when i took the test. i wasnt ready.
but i have to say this. to give light to other who will be taking the test. (this is for you too, BEIH!)
i hope my experience will shed light on your darkest hours (REVIEW). because all it took for me was 4 years of excellent nursing education, a little pessimism, huge faith and prayers! AKO NAKAYA KO! KAYO PA KAYA!

but now i am really amazed with the wonders of the human brain! whoa!!!!! as major, big, super WHOA!!!!!

i have to say this (sory gwen ha magpipiling lang hahaha) pero it felt like i topped the NLE! i didnt even asked God to make me pass. i just said, let His will be done. and it is God's will really! this is too much! as i said, my lola's recovery was all im praying for. passing the boards was like cherry on top!!!!

eto hayaan niyo na ako magfeeling gumagawa ng thank you's sa aking album. b
ertdey ko naman eh! :p

and i would like to especially mention all my PAULINIAN friends. thank you for praying for me and my lola. YOU NAILED IT LADIES! super laki ng utang na loob ko sa inyong lahat!!!!! super!!!! lumevel up ang pagmamahal ko sa inyo ng bonggang bongga!!!! alam ko, dahil ito sa prayers niyo!!!!

JEREMIAH MENDOZA you said i am destined for greatness! i guess i am! it really made me feel i am superhuman! it boosted my confidence!

MARA MIRANDA you always enlighten me with your verses! they really were my stronghold!

ABI BERMUNDO you never let me feel down and you kept my head up a
ll the time. in God's time abi, in His time.

MACY CHAN girl you are great! You are my soulmate! i remember us in class saying "STACK KNOWLDGE LANG YAN! AT COMMON SENSE!" hahaha.

201 ROOMIES kayo ang naging saksi sa lahat!! LINTEK nagbunga ang mahabang pagtulog!!!! pero wag niyo ko gagayahin! magaral mabuti! bad influence si ate mela!

MRS RHODA REYES that phone call the night before the boards sealed it! super naiyak ako sa mga sinabi niyo at naramdaman ko na hindi ako nagiisa. na hindi ako kawawa!

TIMOTHY PIGUING isang pambihirang karanasan ito. ikaw ang naging sandalan ko sa mga oras na mahinang mahina ako. putang ina ikaw ang naghihila saken pataas! salamat talaga. hindi ako nagkamali ng lalaking minahal ko! sobrang proud ako sayo! at sa mga sinabi mo saken ngayong umaga, super natouch ako. "PARA SAKIN, IKAW ANG NO. 1!" putang ina beh k
inikilig ako!

PAMILYA KO para sa inyo itong lahat!!!!!! walang RN ngayon kung hindi dahil sa inyo. binabalik ko lang ang karapatdapat para sa mga taong kagaya niyo!

DYOS KO napakalaking regalo po nito! for the first time, hindi po ako ang pu
mili ng regalo ko. talaga pong nasurprise ako ng bonggang bongga!!!! ikaw ang winner PAPA GOD!


on my last day as a 20 year old, i was a noody.
now, at 21, as in right now, JULY 25, 2008
by the stroke of midnight



i am officially
MA. CAMELA CATAMBAY CHUAYAP, RN


to God be the glory!!!!

♥xoxo♥

Comments

Popular Posts