I Hate It.

I have to admit. Multiply is my life. It was. But for the past few weeks that I have been HOME, I wasnt bugged by my conscience to write. And then after weeks of not writing or even opening my account there voila! I hate the new look. I hate the inbox! Ok I dont hate it but I was inlove with the BEFORE set-up and I really dont think there is any need for an upgrade - if you call it that. And as for now, I have decided - OR I AM STILL THINKING- that I will use blogspot for my blogging needs / desires. I am disappointed with MULTIPLY but I love the many layouts so I will still update it of course. But for the next 6 months or so, I will be playing on facebook. Not facebooking with friends entirely but playing on Sorority Life! I Love et!

That would be all for now - until the next writer's itch!
Goodvibes everyone :)

Comments

Popular Posts