://

When I was in college, I remember myself saying that I don't want to have kids. But if ever God would bless me with kids, please make them boy and girl twins so that would be it for me.

Yes, God was listening, I know!

And then I said that was it. But honestly speaking, and I am saying this because I do realize this - that I am way too young to tell myself that that's it, no more babies. I mean, of course I get a little jealous of friends who just had a baby. But that's just because I miss the feeling of cuddling such fragile human beings in my arms. I'm telling you, I was born to be a mother like that.

But, everytime I think about all those sleepless nights, diaper changes, pedia check ups, immunizations - everything - I know I'm more than okay with my twins. I'm not saying that I regret having kids, it's just that I've been there, done that - and I might not be able to do it again.

I have my hands full. I am happy and contented with my children. Really. There is nothing more I could ask for -except of course for good health, safety and happiness for my loved ones. And oh! - more make ups, clothes and shopping for me - I'm a stay at home mom- those are privileges for me, so no judging! And yes, PapaGod, restore my old, sexy figure pretty please!

Goodvibes!!!
xoxo





Comments

Popular Posts