#becauseBIPOLARfeels

My sister Lisa is celebrating her birthday today, Nov 30. But she had a mini pre birthday bash last night with her friends. Last night was the first time I remember I had some fun after that bullshit that happened to me. Let's hide it under the code name/ hashtag #marriagefails HAHAHA


This shindig last night made me realize that you don't have it all. Ang hirap pala ng buhay ni Anne Curtis. Maganda pero ayaw sayo ng kanta. Lels. This is why im only pretty and not a singer. HAHAHA.


No. Seriously. I didnt know I was capable of having fun. I actually forgot how to have fun. Or did I ever learned how to? Coz I know I was never taught or 'allowed' to. #bitterfeels 

Pwede naman pala ano? Pwede naman pala. Pero bakit ganun? Bakit kapag yung (dati) kong asawa kasama ko hindi ko nagagawa to? Bakit kapag yung friends ko kasama ko hindi ko nagagawa to? Bakit? Bakit? Anong meron? Or better yet, anong wala?

Last night ang pinaka nakakahiyang gabi ng buhay ko. Of course hindi pa din ako gumapang pauwi ng bahay namin dahil sa kalasingan dahil 1. Hindi naman ako nalasing at 2. Nasa bahay lang namin kami HAHAHA 

I was singing ala Pia Guanio sa videoke in front of people who I don't even know, people I've only met for the first time. And now I'm pretty sure they think crazy runs in the family. Ooops parents- i ruined the reputation I built for so long, SORRY *sarcasm

Mind you, there was zero alcohol. Nada. But i looked like (sounded rather) I was the drunkiest among the bunch. My whole family was like- ANYAREH KAY JHUBY? Hahaha. Sarreh family. This is how I am. This is the me that i didnt even know existed. 

Okay, i know for most of you normal na lang ito. First time ko kasi. Hehe. I was so uptight. So prim and proper. But there i was singing performance-level-pikit-pikit-pa in front of younger guys and girls. As in inuman levels ganern. Itsura nang ako ang may birthday. HAHAHA. 

Twas one of the not so many rare moments that I was able to let myself free. Naks. What got into me? Can somebody tell me what got into me? aANYAREH? Pakisagot kasama ng tanong na "Where do broken hearts go?"

Ganun pala pakiramdam ng baliw baliwan. Wapakels. Ganun pala pakiramdam ng GRO na nakatable sa inuman. HAHAHA. Ganun pala pakiramdam ng hindi nahihiya. May kaunti but kahit papano, hindi nahihiya. 

Masaya pala. Masaya pala siya. Kaya pala kapag nasa inuman siya hindi siya nakakareply. Kaya pala hindi niya ako naalala kapag nasa inuman siya. Ganun pala talaga. Ngayon alam ko na. #Hugot

Baka kapag may amats ako ng alak mas malala ano? H20 lang tinira ko kagabi eh. Hahaha! Pano pa kaya kung totoong lasing ako? It feels so so good to be crazy sometimes! Sabi nga ng isa sa mga favorite kong kanta sa videoke 

"Release your inhibitions - Feel the rain on your skin. No one else can feel it for you. Only you can let it in. Live your life with words unspoken. The rest is still unwritten."



Comments

Popular Posts