December makes me sick.

I've been feeling a little under the weather lately. It's almost Christmas I know! And not to spoil the spirit of this season or anything but December makes me sick, literally. Well, maybe because it's starting to get cold and people everywhere else are getting sick as well right?

The first week of this month I was hospitalized for less than 24 hours due to a really really bad case of gastritis. IV medications didn't even worked! I was writhing in pain on bed for 2 days already then when my mama told me that we should go to the hospital already and have me checked. Kenneth, my classmate from elementary was my nurse :) Good thing was, the IV meds finally worked and I was sent home right away. The twins visited me there of course and they kept on saying, "Mommy, doctor, wawa?" They were sooo cute saying that.

Then late last week I was feeling dryness in my throat - it's hard to swallow, even my own saliva. I thought I was getting better already because yesterday, the pain was gone but it came back today! And its worse than the first one. But I cannot NOT eat because of my stomach problem. I don't know what to do.

And then there's also my wisdom teeth, all four of them doesnt want to leave my gums :( They're ALL aching and I can't do anything! I don't want them to be extracted coz that would be painful!

And I have to stop blogging now coz all of these are giving me headache. Ok, bye!


Goodvibes!!!
xoxo

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts