Summer in December

So, after my hospitalization, husband suggested that we do our first round of shopping. So who am I to decline that tempting offer? Besides, I promised myself I'd buy me some running shoes so that I can start my 'workout' right away. I'd make a separate post on my hauls that week because I haven't gotten my hands on a digital camera for weeks now so I don't have any decent picture to post bought but let me tell you that it includes - my new running shoes (which I have yet to use), cosmetics organizer, Raine's big ballerina shoes and Arkin's Lightning Mcqueen shoes.

Anyways, as usual, I left the twins with mama and my sisters and that's actually what this post is about. I saw these pictures of them in mama's laptop and they are sooo adorbs!



More pictures after the jump!









They loooove UNO! Uno btw, is my sister's son. I gave him his name Inigo, nickname is UNO. I originally wanted the name UNO sana for Arkin eh hubby didn't liked it so there! 

They had sooo much fun you can tell by the pictures. But I'm sure they will have to wait until summer next year to do this again because it started to get cold already. Don't you guys feel the weird 'changes' in our weather as well? I really think that's global warming taking effect. 


Goodvibes!
xoxo


Comments

Popular Posts