Back from Hiatus

That's it! After months of not writing, Mela-ism is now ressurected! Welcome, welcome people of the world! I am back to writing my thoughts again, once and for all. Oh, that's when both of my twins are satisfied with their needs first. Whoah! Come again? Twins? Well, I have so much to update about so here's the thing-

1. I got pregnant! - May 6, 2009, I took a pregnancy test and voila! 2 really purplish purple lines! I didnt know yet at that time that there's a reason why those lines were so uhmm... purple. Talk about raging hormones and HCG!
Then, after that came the drama-rama of telling our parents and quitting Makati Med (Oh well, I can always work again). My OB, which happened to be my hubby's sister took me for a Transvaginal ultrasound - it devirginized me. haha! Kidding aside, it confirmed the pregnancy and brought uber great news: we're having twins!

2. I'm married! - 2 months before my expected due date, we got married in a civil ceremony. So yeah, after 6 years, I had to break up with my boyfriend. Sucks right? haha!

3. I gave birth - They were 1 month ahead of sc
hedule. My twins, which is a boy and a girl i tell you - were born on November 22, 2009. Had premature contractions, early rupture of membranes and underwent - STAT C Section.
Meet

Timothy Arkin Piguing III

and


Xarraine Aryana Piguing!


Raine was older by 1 day as seen in the ultrasound but Arkin was the first to come out via C-Section so that makes Arkin older than Raine, which I prefer. Please don't ask me how come Raine was a day older, my husband and I - we love to cuddle and you know what else :) And, they're fraternal, so that explains.




And after that - sleepless nights and all - Life is now better and brighter :) And oh, I forgot to say - they're almost 8 months and getting cuter and more adorable day by day by day :)

Comments

  1. Sana sakin din Twins. :) Kaso hindi. Nag iisang baby boy. :) HAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try and try Danni :) hahaha! Nasa family kasi namin eh, meron sila tsaka samin din :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts