Happy Birthday to me :)

I turned 23 yesterday. And because I am not big on parties and surprises, I just stayed home, mom bought Pancit and RC (my special request), had dinner with my husband and slept. That is how I am. Boring for others but I'm just not a fan of big celebrations. Don't get me wrong, I love big weddings and parties but for me to throw one? No, I am not good with hi's and hello's. I'm not really the ma-PR type of person. And one major reason I don't throw a party for myself is I DONT DRINK. And naturally, people will expect booze, but I don't so why would I make myself a WALLFLOWER in my own party? haha!

Anyways, I'll find time to give my 'thank-you' speech on turning 23 one of these days. I hope I'll find time. But the twins will be waking up anytime now so I can't really pour it all out at once.

For now, all I can say is, whatever I am now, wherever place I am right now - I know God has reasons for all of these. And HAPPiNESS is one of them.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts